Direct Admission [Eligibility: Appearing / Appeared for Class X examination in year 2019]
One academic session during class 12th.
Academic Session End
Till AIIMS/NEET (PMT)
- Gurukripa Career Institute has its own hostels separately for boys and girls. Private Hostels, rooms on rent and paying guest facilities are also available within walking distance from the institute.
- Our Student Welfare Cell (Gurukripa Hostel Society and Gurukripa Care Unit) provides support to student to get suitable accommodation.
Medium of Coaching
English & Hindi [separate batches for English & Hindi medium students]
Gurukripa Career Institute has its own schools for Foundation course students, although student is free to take admission in any school of his/her choice for class 11th and 12th.
December 2019 Promotion to 2nd year (Class XII) After completion of 1st year students will be promoted to 2nd year (class 12th – Ninja Batch).
- Course is designed such that student may achieve success in AIIMS/NEET (PMT) along with excellence in board examination without any stress.
- One-to-one interaction with faculty members
- Highly competitive but student friendly environment of the institute
for Pre-Medical Examination 2020 Classroom Course for Class 11th to 12th moving Students
This is an intensive classroom-coaching program spread over an academic year for the students who wish to prepare for AIIMS/NEET (PMT) and simultaneously want to study the regular course work of class 12th board. The course develops a sound understanding of the fundamentals, builds a logical and methodical approach to problem solving skills and enhances mental ability so that student can face competitive examination with the supreme state of competence and confidence.
This course covers the complete syllabus of the AIIMS/NEET (PMT) and 12th board Once the syllabus of AIIMS/NEET (PMT) is completed; the students will be taught few more chapters of class 12th Syllabus (which are not in competitive examination syllabus) from board examination point of view.
In this course the complete course of class 11th syllabus will also be covered (from competitive examination point of view) to make foundation of class 11th syllabus even more solid. After this, Board classes will be conducted so students can focus completely on their Class 12th -Board Examinations. Meanwhile, we will keep conducting Problem Solving Counters & Revision Classes which student can join as per his/her individual requirement.
Post board examination, student can resume and revise their preparation for AIIMS/NEET (PMT) through DTS (Daily Test Series) and MTS (Major Test Series).
School / Board Preparation:
Syllabus of board which is not common in AIIMS/NEET (PMT) and board will also be taught to students.
Classes for English are also conducted from board examination point of view.
error: Content is protected !!