Direct Admission [Eligibility: Appearing / Appeared for Class X examination in year 2019]
Two years during class 11th and 12th.
- Gurukripa Career Institute has its own hostels separately for boys and girls. Private Hostels, rooms on rent and paying guest facilities are also available within walking distance from the institute.
- Our Student Welfare Cell (Gurukripa Hostel Society and Gurukripa Care Unit) provides support to student to get suitable accommodation.
Medium of Coaching
English & Hindi [separate batches for English & Hindi medium students]
Gurukripa Career Institute has its own schools for Foundation course students, although student is free to take admission in any school of his/her choice for class 11th and 12th
[1st Year] February 2020 Promotion to 2nd year (Class XII) After completion of 1st year students will be promoted to 2nd year (class 12th – Ninja Batch).
- One to one interaction with faculty members
- Highly competitive but student friendly environment of the institute.
- Special classes for English/ Hindi for CBSE/RBSE Board examination
- Complete support for school/board examination
For JEE (Main & Advanced) 2021
Classroom Course for Class 10th to 11th moving Students
The best brains compete to get admission to this 2 year legendary course. Analytical thinking with the systematic approach towards problem solving is the main objective of this course. If you think you are capable then this course is precisely for you. Distinctive
The entire course is divided into two academic sessions. First Year (During class XI): During the first academic session, the JEE (Main+Advanced) syllabus, which is common to school syllabus of Class-XI, will be taught to the students. This syllabus is scheduled to be finished by end of February.
Second Year (During class XII): Based on performance of the students in internal test series, they are promoted to second year of the course during month of March, the students will be given a short break from the institute.
We finish the course of class XII by the end of November. Then, special Board classes are conducted so that students can focus on their Class XII-Board Examination.
We keep conducting Problem Solving Counters and revision classes (in accordance to competitive exam) for students during this period till final examination [upto JEE(Advanced)].
We conduct a special revision test series program i.e. DTS (Daily Test Series) & MTS (Major Test Series)
School / Board Preparation:
Syllabus of board which is not common in JEE Main & Advanced and board will also be taught to students.
Classes for English, Hindi, Physical education are also conducted from board examination point of view.
error: Content is protected !!