These courses are designed to develop (1) scientific temperament, (2) mathematical aptitude, (3) logical thinking, (4) reasoning skills & (5) problem solving skills of the student to prepare them for future competitive examinations while they are studying in the school to take early lead in competitive scenario.
These courses focus on developing student’s Intelligence Quotient (iq), Emotional Quotient (eq) & Competitive Quotient (cq) at the early stage of learning so that each young student achieve success in school/board examination as well as in various scholarship and competitive examinations to ensure a grand successful career.
• Programme synchronized with school education.
• Creates best synergy between school education & preparation for competitive examination without putting undue time pressure on student.
• Prepares solid foundation of basic fundamentals and develop high level IQ, EQ & CQ.
• Scientifically designed classes aiming to develop analytical skills and ability to think.
• The course structure elevates the standards of mental horizon of the students and prepares him/her to face the challenges ahead in life.
• Encourages each student to experiment with the concept and techniques according to his/her individual style of learning.
• The course provides student friendly environment for personal evolution.
|Admission Criteria||Direct Admission [class VIII pass Student]|
|Class Duration||3 hrs|
|Course Completion||February 2016|
|School Admission||Gurukripa Career Institute has its own schools for Pre-Foundation course students, although student is free to take admission in any school of his/her choice for class 9th and 10th.|
|Medium of Coaching||Hindi and English|
|Course Duration||For Viking Batch: Two Years during class 9th & 10th
For Knight Batch: One year during class 10th
|Accommodation||• Gurukripa Career Institute has its own hostels separately for boys and girls. Private Hostels, rooms on rent and paying guest facilities are also available within walking distance from the institute.
• Our Student Welfare Cell (Gurukripa Hostel Society and Gurukripa Care Unit) provides support to student to get suitable accommodation.
|Academic Session End||March 2016|